My Uncle's Farm in Honduras

Thanks for Reading!!!!!

I am not an expert or medical professional. Everything I post it just things I have learned through researching on my quest of being a healthnut junkie. I really hope you enjoy reading this blog. I will only write about supplements that I use or have used and I love to talk about the nutritional content of foods. Any questions just ask, I will try to answer them the best I can. (you can send emails to pmvincent00@yahoo.com) Thanks for reading!!!!!



Tuesday, February 8, 2011

Food, Inc. (The Movie)

Food, Inc.Image via Wikipedia
If you really want some insight into where you food really comes from, I suggest that you watch this movie.  I will caution you that this is not for the weak stomached.  Some parts are really gross.  But it is about as informative as it gets and it really makes you think.

Food, Inc., is an informative documentary showing where and how our food is made.  It goes behind the scenes and with hidden cameras into the actual facilities where our food is processed.  It is real, raw and uncut.  There is no sugar coating.  I  for one was changed after watching this movie and I myself am a self proclaimed healthnut junkie, before even watching.

If you are really determined to make a change in your life, in the way you eat,  I highly recommend you watch this movie.  The information you will gather will change your life.
Enhanced by Zemanta

3 comments:

  1. hii.. Nice Post

    Thanks for sharing


    For latest stills videos visit ..

    www.chicha.in

    www.chicha.in

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails